The Habits of Happy People
Dr. John Izzo has spent a lifetime researching what separates truly happy, high-engagement teams and leaders from the rest of the pack. Organizations with happy employees perform better, make fewer critical mistakes, make better decisions, are significantly more resilient, and are more successful.
What’s more, happiness is one of the prime life goals for almost all people globally. Yet, few people know anything about the emerging science of happiness that shows how simple habits can raise the sustainable level of happiness we experience.
In this keynote, John shares how to:
- Discover the research-based habits of happy people
- Learn simple daily, weekly, and monthly habits that lead to sustainable increases in happiness and resiliency
- Learn about the Five Core Happiness Habits
- Discover how to help coach others and teams towards sustainable happiness and resiliency
- Understand team practices that enhance happiness and resiliency
- Be inspired to move towards greater happiness
- Achieve higher levels of performance
John has a great track record of getting leaders to become engagement champions. He’ll leave the audience with a leadership checklist that shows leaders the most important things to do every day to drive happiness and performance.